Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Omnia Vanitas: a weekend in Barcelona ♥ (Part 1)

Hi guys~
Guess who's late again ?
Back in March, after spending my day at school, I took the plane to Barcelona!
Yes guys, after quite a short flight I landed in Barcelona and reunited with my dear Roxane ♥

As you might know, I'm in fact half Spanish and I haven't been in Spain in like a year or something. Even if this was my first time in this beautiful city, it felt a bit like coming back home!
My flight was shorter than expected and I saw almost nothing but the lights of the cities we were flying above. One thing I saw clearly was the seaaaa, you guys! How exciting!
I spent the first four years of my life by the sea and I must say one thing I don't like about Paris is no ocean what (and don't you dare to even think about Paris Plages).


Once I landed, I met-up with dear Roxane who was already there and we go into a taxi to our airbnb
which was small but nice anyway! Sorry again to our dear host who was the first person I got confused during this trip cause Spanish, French or English yesyes I can speak 



*******

We woke up at 06:00 to have plenty of time to get ready before the fashion show rehearsal.
Dear Roxane and I would be modeling for Leur Getter, how exciting!~


Since we had in fact loads of time to get by the location and it was already sunny and warm outside, we walked to the hotel. It was the perfect occasion to start the day with some sightseeing!
More catcalls than in Paris which was quite annoying but, eh...
Soon, we arrived in front of the beautiful location but we were 15 minutes early.

Everything wasn't quite ready for the rehearsals yet so we decided to grab some breakfast first!
We walked to a nice bakery nearby called L'Art del Pa which was delicious! The staff was really kind and their reaction to our outfits was really cute to be honest!

After filling our bellies, we headed back to the Imperial, where the fashion show rehearsals were about to start. So many cute and familiar faces there ♥
When we were rehearsing the finale, I had a major fangirl moment... She was already there!
Kira Imai was there! Right in front of me, well almost. she was preparing her booth. You cannot imagine the great joy I felt just by seeing her!

But let's go back to the rehearsals... 
After some final check ups, it was time for us to wait for the event to start. 
We joined the VIP ticket holders, waiting outside the Imperial for the doors to open with fellow french lolitas! ♥

Omnia Vanitas would begin! Marie greeted us, we collected our VIP totebags and we got inside.
Roxane and I had to start our shopping by stopping (more like rushing) by Kira Imai's booth, cause we are such fangirls. And we're far from being the only ones.




Picture by c0re2photography


The poor darling was surrounded by lolitas willing to throw their money at her so we had to be patient. First things I got are buttons, postcards and an earring but later I'd go back for more buttons and printed tights (and getting my special Omnia Vanitas postcard signed!) ♥ Also, I got her some delicious macarons from Ladurée because I wanted to thank her for being one for my greatest inspirations and models in life, and so I did! She was waaay to adorable to be true and I'll cherish those memories for ever ♥



Then, we could go back to some normal shopping activities including stops at Leur Getter, RoseMarie Seoir, Summer Tales Boutique, Madame Chocolat... and listening to the opening speech!




I'm beyond happy I got to meet Zazi during this event ♥ I've been following her for a while now on Instagram and she's a total sweetheart (and I love her photography works) I hope to see her again soon ♥ (If you're reading this, come to Paris!)


We didn't have plenty of time because of the upcoming fashion show so we went to a café nearby the Imperial. The Pudding Café, Alice in Wonderland themed!
How cute is this place, and so cheap for all the delicious food yes!




*******

Soon it was time for us to go back to the event to get ready for the fashion show!
Once again, I got the chance to model for another brand I like a lot, Leur Getter ♥
Getting ready for the fashion show was quite funny because of how tiny were the backstages.
I remember Roxane and I laughed a lot !


Also it was so nice to get to spend some time with Hana cause we don't see each other that much and she's really so sweet ♥ And how cute she was modeling for RoseMarie Seoir! Sadly, I don't have any picture with her from the backstages but check out Street Fashion Europe's Flickr album for fashion show pictures!
Speaking about RoseMarie Seoir, Ayumi was there as well and it was nice to chat a little bit with her ♥



Thank you Marie for this lovely picture ♥ 
How amazing is it to finally model a dress that matches my weird hair!
-Achievement unlocked indeed-

*******

After the show, we got back into the serious business that is enjoying the event!
As always, I didn't take as much pictures as I wanted but that means I had much fun so it's ok!
I still managed to take a few pictures of beautiful people! Sorry for the strange color editing, this place had like 700 different light settings...






















Marie took the most perfect pictures :



Showing off our most embarrassing behavior, best photo ever if you ask me!
Aaand wedding pics of our AP themed wedding 8D




This one is from c0re2 photography~ 



I was wearing AP everything but the shoes which are from Bodyline.
The tiny blue stripes on my jsk aren't as noticeable as I wanted them to be but Kira Imai seemed happy I was wearing some Charlotte Bear items so I'm 100% HAPPY ♥ 


Gorgeous ceilings, as always !





The afternoon went by so quickly! 
Soon it was already time for the raffle and the goodbye speech.



Lovely group picture by c0re2 photgraphy! 

Roxane and I got back to our airbnb to change outfits and have some rest, then we got out once again. The day ended with paella, sangria and delicious fujotrash conversations with lovely people ♥
Like after Under the Sea, Roxane and I met up with Tro-Tro and Sandra to have a delicious diner~


Aaand here is my haul from Omnia Vanitas !


Kira Imai postcards, buttons, one earring and a pair of tights! Second hand cardigans from Meta and Baby, the Most Embarassing behavior pin from Miilkkiribbon, a necklace from Leur Getter, a lovely headbow from Summer Tales Boutique and the RoseMarie Seoir style book + tote bag !
Aaand this adorable rabbit brooch handmade by Sheri ♥



See you soon and 
take care until next time ♥ 









No comments:

Post a Comment