Friday, November 10, 2017

Spoon. magazine's AP TP report ♥

Here are the scans of Spoon. magazine's report
on the 1st Anniversary tea party of Angelic Pretty Paris!
It's been a while since the magazine came out but a couple days ago, 
I asked on Instagram if you were interested in me posting some scans of the AP tea party report, 
so here they are~  ...and they're high def, so high def you can see the dithering form the printing!!


The tea party report is a lovely 8 page spread with many pictures, including pictures of the fashion show and the shop ♥









*******

I'm always so glad to see many familiar faces (including my own) in those reports and it's kinda funny to have one's memories saved in a magazine, you have no idea how precious they are to me! ♥
Also please, if you can, show your support to the magazine by getting your own copy,
I got mine at Junku, the Japanese library here and they still have this issue!



See you soon and 
take care until next time ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment