Sunday, December 28, 2014

♥ FLASHBACK: Tokyo 2014 Part 2 ♥

Day 2 : Akihabara !




On day two, Mathieu-my-brother-in-law-like took us to Akihabara early in the morning, 
and we had breakfast at Mister Donut ! Yummy~

Now I have to say, one of the things I miss the most about Japan is Mister Donut...
Delicious and cute food, free wi-fi and catchy J-pop!! ヽ(゚▽゚*)乂(*゚▽゚)ノ
I loved how you can see the confectioners bake the donuts you're going to eat!






Of course, we sat in front of a window, what a better way to start a day in Akiba than enjoying donuts in front of colorful and anime-covered building?We didn't take a lot a pictures but this was our view from our table.Behold the famous Akiba Taito Station!!





Right before our breakfast, as we took the subway and had to change between the Toei Subway and the Yamanote Line, we stopped by Ichigaya so we could take a look at the fishing center ! 



Then, I realized how quiet and peaceful this enormous city is during the day~
Well, sometimes they broadcast music in the street but that ain't a problem, does it ? ヾ( ~▽~)ツ ♪
So few cars in the street, polite people, I can tell you how different it is from Paris!!
(I'm not sorry to ruin you Parisian-perfection dreams.)


The rest of the day was mostly shopping and walking around Akiba. Sad thing is most of the shops were no picture allowed, besides I was way too much busy hyperventilating and all...

We went inside a huge tower filled with shops (near the subway station if I remember well), took the lifter to the highest floor and visited almost all the shops, floor by floor !!
Lots were filled with Pullip, Azone Dolls and Blythe (oh, heaven ♪)
I met one of my dream dolls there, the Byul Sucre ♥
(Yup, the one wearing AP's Sugary Carnival! Surprising, uh ?)
Needless to say, she's mine now (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧









We stopped by a kombini (convenience store-konbiniensu sutoa) to get a few things to eat on our way back "home", I took a quick picture of all this Dolly Wink perfection. I planned to buy some pairs of those falsies later but I totally forgot ...
We left our Akiba purchases home and we went out again. Izakaya meet-up again! ~

Loot of the day: Creamy Mami 30th Anniversary sneakers, Danboard and my beloved Byul Sucre !~ 

Dolly Wink display!



Later when we left the izakaya, we stopped by a baseball batting center! For 300 yens (aprox. 3€) you can desperately try 20 times to hit the ball (and happily fail) while some drunk salary man in the neighboring booth hits every single one. That was indeed very fun!! 


Thank you for reading, 
see you tomorrow for part 3! 


No comments:

Post a Comment