Saturday, November 29, 2014

♥ SKETCHBOOK : Week 01 ♥



Recently, I've been drawing scribbling a lot, and not posting ...a lot.
So, why not posting doodles from my sketchbook every week ?
Plus, posting here will keep me motivated !!

Ok, first I must warn you... My sketchbook is really messy.
Most of my sketches aren't finished, some will never be (this sounds kinda sad actually), and all of them are crappy. I fill my sketchbook with personal doodles so yeah, basically...
Fuck proportions and anatomy ^^"
Maybe in a few weeks I'll delete this post because, ewh.

I drew this yesterday afternoon at school while I was listening to  our game design lessons.
(Oh and by the way, just during this class, they released the new Star Wars trailer and OF COURSE, we stopped everything, turned off the lights, turned on the overhead projector and  nervously watched the trailer. Verdict? I can't wait to see more of it! ♥ )

Sketchbook!

So yes, I need to create a new sub category in my sidebar.
Oh and maybe change the whole sidebar too.
I hope you liked it and thank you for reading~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment