Sunday, April 27, 2014

♥KPP NANDA COLLECTION WORLD TOUR 2014 ♥



Hello~♪ 
How are you guys ? I'm super tired but it feels like my life is compete ! 
Last friday evening was Kyary's live in Paris !! 

I was super exited, counting days until the concert and hours when we were queuing in the street, 
near the venue !! Sometimes I wonder how my boyfriend can stand me haha !! 
As we wanted to be near the stage (well...  I wanted to be near the stage. I'm very short you know, 
if I'm not near I can't see anything (ι´Д`)ノ ) 
we queued for about two hours and a half but it was totally worth it !! 

When the doors opened, we went inside quite quickly and 
I went to take a pic with Kyary's mascot, Pamyurin !
cause I'm a super fangirl



With Pamyurin, taken by the staff ♥
After that, we got closer to the stage and waited until Kyary shows up.
while we were waiting, we could listen to a music box version of Mottai Nightland.
BUT THEN!!  Nanda Collection started and Kyary appeared shouting "BONJOUR" !!

You may or may not know but  my love for Kyary is huge, I promised to myself no to cry but...
I failed. When she appeared I felt tears of joy rolling on my cheeks!! ヽ(ಥಥ)ノ
Jumping, dancing, singing and crying during the first song she sang : Invader Invader ~ ♫ 
I never thought I would ever cry to this song haha 








Setlist 

なんだこれくしょん (Nanda Collection)
インベーダーインベーダー (Invader Invader)
み (Mi)
ファミリーパーティー (Family Party)
にんじゃりばんばん (Ninjari BANG BANG)
きゃりーANAN (Kyary ANAN)
ふりそでーしょん (Furisodesion)
ぱみゅぱみゅレボリューション (Pamyu Pamyu Revolution)
もったいないとらんど (Mottai Nightland)
すんごいオーラ(Sungoi Aura)
くらくら (Kura Kura)
Super Scooter Happy
ゆめのはじまりんりん (Yume no hajima Ring Ring)
さいごのアイスクリーム(Saigo no Icecream)
つけまつける (Tsukema Tsukeru)
きゃりーのマーチ (Kyary no march)
チェリーボンボン (Cherry Bonbon)
PONPONPON
ファッションモンスター (Fashion Monster)

ENCORE:

CANDY CANDY
ちゃんちゃかちゃんちゃん (Chan Chaka Chan Chan)


Ok, starting with Invader Invader was real fan service !! 
I was very happy she sang Cherry Bonbon, one of my fav songs of her (oh joy!)
The audience was crazy everytime a song started and
everyone was singing and jumping and enjoying the show.
It was pure happiness ♥
I  can't even decide when was my favorite moment !!

Kyary introduced herself between the songs, 
she even spoke a few words of English and French to us. 
She told us about her previous venues in France and thanked us for being 
here and supporting her "merci beaucoup" !! 
She's even cuter when she speaks french, isn't she ? 









Pic by HARAJUKU KAWAII!! Style


She came back for the ENCORE and everyone went even crazier!
This time she was wearing a cute and fluffy bunny headdress and her tour tshirt,
once the show over I went to the tour merch booth and bought myself one ♥ 
but I think I need more merch  in my life **looks at Kyary's webshop**
My boyfriend bought a beautiful hoodie and I secretly plan to steal it hahaa  

The next day, I was broken cause too many jump jump clap your hands and singing along with Kyary! 
I can't wait to see her again, maybe next year ~♫ 


~Thank you for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment