Saturday, September 5, 2015

♥ OUTFIT : Bears, donuts and a big big book ♥


Last Wednesday, since I was pretty happy to finally get my hands back on my beloved memory card, I decided to take some pictures by myself. Last time was literately more than a year ago ...                

One of the things I like the most about our new flat is this big big window in the bedroom, another one is the old wooden floor. I know taking contre-jour pictures is not always the best idea but it's the only spot to take proper outfit pictures. Too many bookshelves and wall decoration. 

I quickly put up a casual outfit and ended styling my hair with twin tails once again.

Maybe I'll wear twin tails forever, how knows! ♥










Cutsew : Offbrand
JSK : Angelic Pretty
Wirstcuffs ; Btssb
Shoes : H&M
Accessoires : Offbrand

Yes, that book is Mark Ryden's Pinxit and it's super heavy 
and this cute cat is called Kuma. I'll try to take more and more outfit pictures 
cause crappy mirror pics with my phone aren't as fun to take ! ♥


See you soon and 
take care until next time ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your book! I love Mark Ryden, he's one of my favorite artists ^u^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's one of my favorite artists too! I was so happy when I found this book but not so happy during the subway ride back to my place cause it's really heavy, haha! ^^

      Delete