Thursday, April 30, 2015

♥ Daily life : Random pictures ♥

Sometimes (more like always) I like to take pictures 
and even more since I moved to Paris (aahhh Paris... ♥)
So, here are some pictures I never posted here because, well b-because ! 
****************




Pretty Paris with beautiful colors and old-and-fancy architecture ♥
****************


I hope you're not afraid of dolls because I'll be posting more pictures sometime soon!~
This one is Danette, a customized Pullip Romantic Alice.
****************




HAAA! This delicious chocolate and raspberry cake + matcha latte combo is from Aki.
I remember I was with Chieko when I ate it (and I also remember the perfect matcha opéra she got!) 
****************




Last month, I couldn't resist to Kira Imai's last lolita illustration book. 
Her work is really inspiring and there's her Angelic Pretty illustrations inside too ♥
(Did I already told you I LOVE AP ?) 
****************



Random picture of a Parisian street light, with a Parisian tree and Parisian sky.
Very random. Also pretty clouds !
****************




After taking some pictures in the streets during our photography class the other day, we ended in a pretty park where the floor was covered with cherry blossom petals ♥
I took the previous picture during that class too, I really like the buildings here ! 
****************

Just to let you know some uninteresting stuff, yesterday I started a new sketchbook. 
Everytime I do, it definitely feels a bit weird. My sketchbooks are like 
treasures to me, I fill them with doodles and writings and I carry them almost everywhere ! 


See you soon and 
take care until next time ♥ 

3 comments:

  1. Aaah Paris... How I envy you Marina!
    I adore your pictures, especially the very first and very last ones! *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them ♥
      I'm a forever-a-tourist kind of Parisian (x
      Paris is waiting for you to comebaaack ♥

      Delete
  2. Good luck with filling your new sketch book! I love seeing random photos, especially of such beautiful locations ♥

    ReplyDelete