Wednesday, September 2, 2015

♥ GLB 57 : Angelic Pretty tea party and Meeting RinRin report ! ♥

In the current Gothic Lolita Bible issue, you can find a report of Angelic Pretty tea party and the Meeting with RinRin ! I'm so happy to appear on the magazine, it's not really the first time but it's my first time in an individual picture in the Gothic Lolita Bible ♥

Also, there are so many friends among those pretty pictures !
My picture is a street snap taken by Marie at French Café's Meeting with RinRin,
can you find me ? 




(Click here and here for a higher resolution) 
Here is a close-up!~
Permalien de l'image intégrée

I hope you enjoyed the scans and don't forget to buy the magazine ! ♥

See you soon and 
take care until next time ♥ 


3 comments:

  1. "wearing a jumperskirt without a blouse which is a unique french style not seen in Japan" A UNIQUE HEAT WAVE STYLE YES <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I think they quite liked the scepters x)

    ReplyDelete