Thursday, July 31, 2014

EVENT: French Café's Garden Party ♥

Hi sweeties ♥ 

It's been almost a month since French Café's Garden Party so I guess it's time for me to do a blog post about it! 

So on Monday, July 7 the group French Café hosted their very first event,  French Café Garden Party !

This event was set in a gorgeous mansion near Paris, le Manoir de l'Île aux loups. As its name says, the mansion is on an island in the middle of a big river called Marne.

The location was pretty amazing, and kind of exotic cause way different from what I'm now used to: Paris and big city noises. 


The event started at 1pm but I arrived around 11am to help the French Café team cause they had a lot of work to do and not so much time! Mathilde, Zoé, Rosalynn and Libellule were already here to help, it was a bit stressful but yes, I must admit I had a lot of fun installing Lorina Liddell's both ,with Yumi and Motohiro, and running around the mansion searching for the staff ^ ^ 

Lorina Liddell and Neb aaran do and the raffle's booths 





I really enjoyed the bingo(dzilla)!! Not joking, it was really written on the sheets! To play bingodzilla, we had to write down on the blank grid the number and the name of other participants, and this this required us to socialize.

This is a super idea cause I'm kind of really shy with people I don't know, even more if their outfit is pure awesomeness (so pretty much everybody here).

I almost won something but I wasn't fast enough screaming "BINGO", too bad! Here in France we say "c'est le jeu ma pauvre Lucette!"

So yes LONG LIFE BINGODZILLA !!


Precious place, wonderful people, and delicious food !! Both buffets salty and sweet were tasteful but since I have a sweet tooth I enjoyed the sweet one more ^^" Oh and the drinks! Let's talk about the drinks! French Café offered us cotton candy, candy apple and violet syrup/diabolo, iced tea and orange juice. Guess, what my favorite one was cotton candy ♥

The sweet/dessert buffet is serious business!  
Matching drink and dress LIVIN THE KAWAII LIFE

And here comes the outfit picture, stolen (with permission) from Hilde Heyvaert (go and click on the link, all the pictures from the galleries are precious ♥ ), so thank you for the pic~
Oh, yeah... Weird pose cause I was holding the salopette I won ... YES! For the first time of my life I won something during the raffle !! It's a cute salopette set from Spaceship lolita, not pink but it has fruit print! 
The prices form the raffle were A-MA-ZING ! So many prices, so many brands and indie brands ♥ 
Ok, I was only supposed to introduce you my outfit rundown, so here it comes. 



Angelic Pretty: JSK
Blouse: Zara
Accesoiries: Angelic Pretty, Chocomint, Mello and offbrand
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline

Oh and the valentines♥ There were a lot of colorful little bags, one for every participant and everyone was free to add kind words inside during the event, thanks to everyone who let me a little word! It really means a lot to me ♥ 

I wish I had more time to write kind things to everyone, cause everyone deserved it ! 




I stayed like one or two hours after the event to help the staff once again and went back home happy and tired but sad it was already over ! 
I wish I talked to more people and more to the ones I already talked with !


A huge thank you to all the French Café staff, you guys are really wonderful ♥ 
What you've done with the Garden Party was really awesome and thank you for working so hard!
I can't wait for next event !! Love love love !! ♥
.

Almost all the pictures on this post are from French Café's official Flickr, and were taken Della Pietra Photographie. Thanks to them for letting us using it !


See you~ ♫ !

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! You're coordinate is just too cute! ♥

    It looks like it was an amazing event- the location, the food and all the beautiful attendees! Thank you for your report, it's lovely to be able to hear about such lovely events * ^ *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much ♥

      The event was really amazing although my report isn't very complete ^^"

      Delete