Monday, March 28, 2016

Moe moe twintails ~ ♥

As you can see, I've finally changed a bit the design of the blog~
It's pretty much the same and I'm not totally satisfied but, eh. 
You may have noticed the links to my Redbubble and Society6 accounts on my sidebar, too.
Wow, looks like I'm finally getting some things done! ~ 

Also, I made a new print!
If you're following me on Instagram, you may remember I posted an unfinished sketch a few weeks ago. (Yes, I love twintails and I love cute seifukus...) I decided to redraw it on my computer! 
Here is the sketchy version...



Aaand the digital one!
If you like it, it's already on Redbubble as a print, stickers, bags, phone cases and many more!
You can also find art prints on Society6. Here are my personal favorites ♥
Please, check it out~




Also, today and today only (because it's Easter Monday) you can get 20% off EVERYTHING 
on Redbubble with code BUNNY20, yay~ 

*******


See you soon and 
take care until next time ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment