Wednesday, September 16, 2015

♥ Daily Life : 15-09-2015 ♥


Yesterday I had to do some errands so my outfit was super simple.
Since there was a pretty good lighting I tried to take a decent picture (a.k.a. not a mirror picture with my phone) and I was wondering if I could take this picture in the entrance this time.
Well, I'm not sure. The light isn't that good and it's the best I could get but at least I tried. 
Also I'm pretty sure there's not enough space for lolita poofiness.
The fourteen years old girl is back~



Blouse : Vintage
Skirt : Emily Temple Cute
Stockings : Probably some kid's section in a mall
Shoes : H&M


(Yes, twin tails forever 8D)
I went to the subway administration  to ask for a new student pass and they asked me if I was a high-schooler or a college student. Well, I'm supposed to be a grown-up adult but that's ok I guess ( ;v; )"
Maybe my unmarked waist and ample clothes make me look younger/like a kid ? 

And here comes some ramdom pictures from yesterday~
I had to stop by Galeries Lafayettes so I took a pictures (like I always do #foreveratourist).
Also I took some ID pictures for some paperwork and the last one is a ballpoint drawing I did right before getting out of my bed yesterday morning ! I need to draw more.





One last thing, those days I'm listening to DLRP's music a lot to cheer me up so here's 
one of ones I listen the most ! Maybe I'll go back to Disneyland soon, 
it's been more than a year now and I really miss this place !



See you soon and 
take care until next time ♥ 



2 comments:

  1. Adorable as ever!
    I hope you get to go to Disney soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ I hope one day we'll go to Disney together ♥

      Delete